RF 2.4G PS3 Wireless Vibration Gamepad Instruction
- 2.4GHz RF wireless Control
- Compatible with PS3
- Saving electric, sleeping function
- Low battery alarm function
- Dual vibration
- force link function
- support America, Japan and European Standard
- four LED indicator of access status
- Power supply:4.5V (3*AAA batteries)
- Link and install
- Power on and turn on the console
- Press down the button "HOME" and the four LED flash quickly
- Press down the button"SELECT+L3" and the four LED flash quickly
- Insert the USB Plug of wireless receiver into the console, and the four LED flash slowly.
- press down the button"HOME". After linking, current working access indicator and "LINK" indicator on the receiver light all the time.
- When the console is turned on, if Gamepad is not linked with receiver, it will enter sleep after 55 seconds
- When it is linking, Gamepad will enter sleep without any operation on any button.
Wake up Sleep
- When it's in the sleep mold, press down the 'HOME' button to wake up, and the LED of current working access light all the time.
- Valid controlling distance : 8 meter
- Low battery alarm
- Indicate low battery
- The LED of current working access flash when it's low battery
- Note : While it's low battery, Please change to new battery to avoid any impact of normal use.
Link LED:LED flash indicate searching, and always light indicate link.
- PS3 gamepad
- LED1- 4: indicate the working status of 1-4 access separately
- LED1+LED4:indicate the working status of 5 access
- LED2+LED4:indicate the working status of 6 access
- LED3+LED4:indicate the working status of 7 access
- 12 simulant Buttons:▲, ■, ●, X, L1, R1, L2, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right
- 2 simulant 3D joystick
- 4 basic buttons:Start, Select, L3, R3
- 1 especial functional button : HOME
- TURBO button
Press down HOME button, 2 seconds later it enter the revelant setting screen.
- Wireless Gamepad play in the same environment, you can use the force link method to make the special wireless Gamepad (force link method, refer to the process 2 to 5 of the link and install)
- If need to exchange the Gamepad or receiver, then you need to redo the force link; (force link method, refer to the process 2 to 5 of the link and install)
- After link, wireless gamepad will be paired with the receiver in the playing;